Senin, 06 Mei 2013

Love(Eric Martin)


Nama:Aldi Antono P
Kelas:1EA17
NPM:10212571


“LOVE”
by Eric Martin



Here I stand in the shadows
While the sun sets quietly
I regret what I never said
Why did I let you leave in the end

Time makes no sense right now
It keeps dragging on
Every moment waits for

Your Love
That's what I long for
You are my heart
You're my treasure
In your arms is where I wanna be

Your Love
I'll always remember
And where you go I will follow
Just so you know that in a million tomorrows
I'll live for your love

In my mind I can see you
Crying pearl tears like a child
I reach out to bring you close

But your broken doll face disappears
Whenever the darkness falls
Oh, I need your salvation to light up my life

For love
Without it I'm empty
But in my dreams it's not over
Gives me hope
Makes me wanna believe

Your love is not lost forever
From the whole new beginning
Bearing my soul
I'm singing this song to you for love
I reach out into the night
One more chance to change your mind
I would do anything
Anything baby
Anything for your love
I would do anything
Anything baby, anything for your love

I reach out into the night
Tryin' to change your mind
I am singing this song to you
Singing this song for love



QUESTION

1.who the singer of the song above?
a)Eric Martin
b)Eric Roswald
c)Michael Jackson

Answer:A

2.What name above the title of the song?
a)Kiss
b)Love
c)Reach Love

Answer:B

3)What is the meaning of the song above?
a)about one's loyalty to love
b)about someone that arrogan
c)about the failure of love


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar